Official Waves of the World live stream! Fall asleep or just relax with ocean sounds, beautiful waves, colorful sunsets, and some of the best surfing on the planet!
Maldives, Indonesia, Hawaii, Maui, Oahu
🔴 (ASMR) Waves of the World/Surfing🌊 – Hawaii, Indo, Maldives – WITH RELAXING OCEAN SOUNDS AND MUSIC
Lease this music here: https://gumroad.com/l/XMuGp
STORE LOOP PLAYLIST: https://tinyurl.com/yxo9hz9o
EPIC PLAYLIST: https://tinyurl.com/y4owubln
Indonesia is the largest country in Southeast Asia, with a maximum dimension from east to west of about 3,200 miles (5,100 km) and an extent from north to south of 1,100 miles (1,800 km). It shares a border with Malaysia in the northern part of Borneo and with Papua New Guinea in the centre of New Guinea.
Maldives, in full Republic of Maldives, also called Maldive Islands, independent island country in the north-central Indian Ocean. It consists of a chain of about 1,200 small coral islands and sandbanks (some 200 of which are inhabited), grouped in clusters, or atolls.
1. From East to west, Hawaii is the widest state in the USA.
2. There are only 12 letters in the Hawaiian alphabet. A,E,I,O and U are Vowels.H,K,L,M,N,P and W are Consonants
3. Hawaii has its own time zone, The Hawaiian Stand Time. Hawaii does not have daylight savings time. Hawaii is just 2 hours behind California.
4. Hawaii has no Racial or Ethnic Majorities of any kind. The Islands are made up of 34% Caucasians, 32% Japanese-Americans, 16% Filipino-American, and about 5% Chinese American. The rest of the population is made up of many smaller groups of people.
5. The island of Oahu has the world’s largest Wind Turbine. This windmill has 2 blades that span 400 feet long!
6. Hawaii produced 1/3 of the entire world’s commercial Pineapples.
7. Hawaii is the only state in the USA that grows Coffee Beans.
8. At 800,000 years old, the big island is the youngest of all the islands, but was the first to be discovered by sailing Polynesians.
9. Mauna Kea holds the world’s largest Telescope and more scientific observatories in one place than anywhere else in the world.
10. Hawaii is made up of the world’s largest mountains. (Measured from the seafloor to the peak)
💬Let me know what you thought of today’s video comment section down below.
Thank you for watching!!
🎥 Welcome and Aloha to the Official Youtube Channel of Chris Kincade Media 🎬
Do you like watching relaxing surfing videos, with soothing music and ocean sounds in the background? 🏄♂️ If so, you’ve come to the right channel!
➡️ My name is Chris Kincade and my videos focus primarily on surfing, bodyboarding, and lifestyle. All of my videos are shot in Hawaii and are accompanied by relaxing music and ocean sounds.
You can put my videos in the background and listen to them while you do your work or study. My videos can also be played in the background of offices, stores, and restaurants. Or, you can simply mute the videos and watch the surfing compilations. 🗃
➡️ Start watching one of my surfing videos and listen along to the soothing, relaxing ocean and surf sounds today!
Subscribe to my channel to stay up to date and hit the bell to never miss a video! 🔔
💻 Connect with Chris Kincade Media on social media:
Instagram ▶️ https://www.instagram.com/chris.kincade/
Facebook ▶️ https://www.facebook.com/chriskincadephoto/
And don’t forget to check out our website: